Designed for investors seeking a purchase or cash-out refinance, with the flexibility to remain in the loan up to 30 years.
- No proof of income or employment.
- No debt service ratio option available.
- Based on property value and its revenue generating potential.
- Available as an ARM or Fixed rate, amortized over 30 years.
- Great for Foreign Investors, residing outside of the USA.
- Investor 1-4 (SFR, Condo, and 2-4 Units)
- Multi-Family (5+ Units)
- Commercial (i.e. Official, Rental, Warehouse, Self-Storage, Automotive).
Ready to Submit Your Deal?
Long-Term Financing FAQs
What is the minimum loan amount?
What is the minimum property value?
The minimum property value is $50K on a portfolio, blanket loan or $75K on a single property loan.
What type of documentation is required for the Long-Term Financing loan?
Besides the loan application, Lenders typically want to see copies of leases. We have some.
What is the minimum FICO for Long-Term Financing?
The primary borrower on the application must have a minimum middle score of 650.